UC Berkeley's Cloud Strategy directs our focus to be "University First". The institution must invest in technology that meets the needs of the campus mission for our faculty, students, and administration -- rather than focusing on technology first or "Cloud First".
- April 2019 CTO blog post with updates on cloud progress and future plans.
- High level update narrative "Cloud Focus 2020" from Spring 2019, with 2020 priorities.
- Active working Google sheet used by IT to prioritize work in progress, aligned with the categories in the strategy.
- Blog post on the Cloud Strategy with background on the strategy and rationale.
- Original 8 page cloud strategy document from 2017, UC Berkeley’s Future-Looking Cloud Strategy (PDF).